comments from auguts 16th 2208,

Toni,
Thanks again for seeing me last night. I had a wonderful time, as the massage was great, the conversation was great and the company was superb. :) I really enjoyed myself and wanted you to know that. Have a great rest of your visit and good luck with the photo shoot on the Eastern Shore. B

TONI _You are a cool lady -- I enjoyed "talking" with you (more listening than talking). I definitely want to see you next time you are in the DC/Tysons area. I will look for you. I think that school you were talking about is:Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine (VMRCVM).
Here's the link: http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/
Take care and come back soon! _L

Toni -- Thank you very much for a wonderful time yesterday. You are very nice and fun to be with. Please let me know next time you will be in the Tyson's Corner area. _J

Comments