okay new boobs and shoot below is a slide show for you



here is a funny storey for you, In case you do not know ,like me, The first time you get breast implants I got to pick the size, second time i just pick a picture and they try to aim for that. Therefore, I had no idea what size I was for awhi. I go into Victoria's Secret and pick out my usual size 34D. To say it did not fit is an understand, my boobs hit my chin, I ask the older lady t measure me. she comes back slides a box and under the door and says these will fit. I look down and laugh and say umm I don't think I am that size. she says now you are honey. I respond .well then do you have anything I would not buy my grandma for Christmas, She says not really 36DDD and 34DDD are the top sizes we have> I would say you are bordering on a E. Great, So i did get a few bras and the best I could do is lace on the cup. The other funny note is i have to wear a medium and then a small sports bra on top of it, to hold the puppies in enough to run and workout,

Comments