From since last Winter I had the most insane and funniest pictures/videos for you ever! Okay, I took months off to heal my boobs and then train in martial arts, pilates, and yoga. It must have worked because I am getting so many offers to do things like body paint, underwater, martial arts, cat fighting and mixed fighting shoots. And of course I cannot WAIT to play with girls and guys since I've been pent up for months! I even just had FHM write and say I meet their physical requirements, would I consider sending in polaroids and doing a test shoot? (OMG! I know, that's what I said too!) So those of you have said "when will the old Toni's smokin' body be back, well here it is and are you now ready to get wild and have fun with me? Here's a pic of me out and about lately, partying it up!



My assistant said I look like I lost well over 20 lbs since last year. MOre pictures are coming soon and I am so excited to share them with you!
Thanks,
Toni B

Comments