So that show's over

Tv pop crunch had this not too long ago about Jon and Kate Plus 8 ending the show.
So my opinion on this is you see guys have kids young and then are like "oh crap I want my life back" and walk away and since I had a kid when I was young I can tell you guys I still have a life, but guys tend to adapt a whole lot less when commited to a kid. especially if the guy just has no time to be a guy and do guy stuff like sports events or other stuff guys like to do for themselves or with other guys. I think the guy felt trapped having all those kids and probably wuold have been better off if he'd have been mature enough or in what he wanted and secure in himself before having all those kids. She should have known that or helped him find it before too late. Anyway, that's my five cents. I grew up in a harder life with bad parents and abuse, but I think it makes me handle hardships better so there's pros and cons to that. Kate seems to want the kids more and most judges sympathize with mother so I bet she'll get the kids, and now they are airing out all Jon's dirty laundry so it makes him look like a bad guy anyway.
So yeah that's my 5 cents on it.

Comments