Found this funny on Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton has a post about Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood. And being Perez, it's pretty brutal. I guess he doesn't like MM and ERW together for some reason, or maybe he just doesn't like either of them. then again, he makes his money finding dirt to exploit on celebs and being hateful in general.

I just think it's interesting because I like the show True Blood, which ERW is on as the vampire queen. And I like all kinds of music, yes even some Marilyn Manson songs. I used to dance to a few of his songs. But I like all kinds of music, pop, hip hop, rock, classic rock, classical. Whenever I'm driving to different places I like to flip through the stations to see what kind of music selection there is, and I really like having satellite radio!

Comments