What I learned at iTunes

I was just ordering some music online and realized how much stuff I like! DJ Ricardo. David Guetta. Trance. Industrial. Also synthetic. I like rock old and new, heavy and contemporary stuff (Rob Zombie, etc., to Nickelback) while lounging. And sometimes I feel like reggae, Latin or rap, like Flo Rida and Ludicrus.

I even like Trans Siberian Orchestra and Enya to Peter Gabriel and even some 80s like Asia. Lot of metal in the 80s, in the 90s some dance or rap stuff. For new stuff, I kind of prefer techno and rock or industrial, so it kinda changes.

But when you listen on the web and you don't know what it's called, it is usually something a DJ reworked, turning rock into trance or some such. Most of the time I don't like that, but I have liked Lords of Acid and even some 3 Doors Down.

So there's such a huge variety, it's why I never answer that question on sites about what's my favorite music. Nobody wants me to fill up the whole page with this stuff, but saying "everything" isn't entirely true. If it has a beat, I like it.

Since I have technically an adult daughter, I have changed with the music, which is what most parents or people I know have not done. I do like what's out there by Flo Rida and Lil Wayne to Nickelback and Daughtry to Lady Gaga. (Ha ha, I almost left off the last "A" in Gaga. Freudian, right?)

Gee, I even like Marilyn Manson, some Heavy D and Nelly. Aliyah, TLC and Aqua are all old-timers in the genres that I like (just for those who don't recognize some of these names).

Oh, yeah, and even some smooth classic Enya and Sade. A group that plays about as Christian as I get is Enigma (hahaha), which is called ethnic fusions. So guess that kind of a techno or synthetic if you think fusion.

Yeah sorry, no country or classical for me. I'm not too big on slow jazz, either. Ha ha, but I have a few exceptions even there. I can listen to some rowdy Charlie Daniels Band. And as I said, sometimes Sade. But that's not just not me too often because I am more likely to move, move, move than I am to relax!

Comments