Wondering where I am?

This is another quick update! I know seems like I dropped off the face of the earth in the last few weeks. Who knew so much preparation had to go into sending my girl off to college? Wow, how do parents of other college kids do this? Spending a week with her in orientation (who knew it took a week for that?) and I promised I'd spend the rest of the summer with her.
I also have some ideas in the works for new content for my site, as well as some other new projects. I don't want to give away the surprises yet, so stay tuned!
I'm currently in FL, and probably staying here until the end of August at least. My daughter goes off to college around mid-August.
I'll be spending what time I can at the end of August getting all caught up with emails and responding to everyone that has been trying ot get up with me.
I'm also looking for some fun people that want to do webcam shows with me or maybe some photo or video shoots! So if you know anyone that might be interested, send them my way!

Comments