Toni back in full force soon!

Sorry not around much, but soon that will be different! I don't have much computer access until my daughter is off to college in two weeks...then it will be just you and me (wink). We're breaking out the toys boys! smile

Maybe bring a friend! I do have new content for you just hectic summer with new job and getting daughter to say goodbye to family in Ohio and NC, then packing and settling her in. So I apologize but I am here and will make it up to you, also workong on doing massive updates and changes. So trying to change galleries and add a bunch of videos and sets, not just one. Also got content for dom site so you will see what more of me and a few different things. I'm looking forward to it and I thank you for your paitence. Also while changing if you have any comments or suggestions that would be cool. Love you!

Will then be on the webcam and im more cause it will just be me at home and no time constraints or trying to be quiet. So I'm excited about new content, new look and spending more time wiht you!

Comments