boca raton florida my bday next week july 2nd also last two reviews cut and copies for you 2012

8 - Really Hot / 9 - Forgot it was a service
']No problem making plans in advance of my Florida trip, date an time were kept. Met at door by sexy smiling lady that matched the pics in all respects. A nice long kiss and groping session to get started - and things got better from there.
I had asked for a massage & GFE session, which she seemed very happy to provide.
She asked me to get comfortable, and face down - which I did - and then received a very nice massage from a beautiful, nude lady possessing strong hands, and a great touch. We had nice conversation, and along the way, she layed down next to me, so I rolled on my side, and proceeded with a great DFK and slow groping session. She then pushed me on my back, and wend back to a massage of my front, including a great slow time playing with my dick & balls. At some point she straddled me, and rubbed her clit & pussy very slowly up & down my dick - which was a wonderful feeling. In order no to pop to soon, I stopped her, and rolled her on her back, and went down for a nice DATY. She appeared to like it, and directed me as to perfect spot and speed - then seemed to have an O. When she caught her breath, she went back to playing with me. At some point she took out a wipe and cleaned off the massage oil, and gave me a great BBBJ - till I had to stop her again. Toni then put on a hat, then some lube on my very erect friend. Then she climbed on for a CG - varying the speed, and angle - loved playing with her tits, and the DFK in this position - building up to a great explosion for me - and what seemed like another O for her.
After we caught our breath, she helped me clean up - I got dressed - and she kissed me again on my way out.
Yes, I will be looking forward to my next visit with her. She never looked at the clock, we talked comfortably during most of the session.

8 - Really Hot / 9 - Forgot it was a service
']I saw Toni's post on the Miami discussion board that she was new to the area and was offering a very attractive service. I responded on her website and then followed up with a phone call. We set up a time to see each other. She is new to the area and was not sure where she wanted to meet but we settled on a hotel in West Palm Beach. She was somewhat late due to a problem with her driver but that was OK with me and we finally met about 45 minutes after the agreed to time. She was very sorry for the delay but it was not a problem.
Toni is a very attractive MILF and I recommend her.
']When I arrived at her hotel door I was greeted by a very attractive sexy lady dressed in a black two piece suit with ample display of her very large breasts. She had high heels and black stockings and I knew we were going to have a great time. We immediatley embraced and kissed and our tongues soon found the inside of each others mouth.
I left the evelope on the dresser and it was never touched. Toni suggested that we start with a massage and that was fine with me so I undressed and laid on the bed while she stripped down to her panties, bra and stockings. She applied cream to me back and started a very nice massage and soon I realized her bra was off and her breasts were rubbing all over me. She massaged my butt and played with the boys and then asked me to turn over and I saw that she was completely nude except for the thigh highs. It was a very beautiful sight. Her breast are enhanced but they are very attractive and she has very nice nipples. Soon she was down on my cock with some nice licking and sucking and spent alot of time with the boy.
Toni then rose up and placed my cock under her nicely shaved pussy and started rubbing back and forth in a very erotic manner. She then slid back down and wrapped her boobs around my cock and stroked them energetically. I told her I wanted to go down on her and she laid back on the bed and slipped my tongue into her very nice shaved pussy with just a hint of a landing strip. Soon I had a finger into her as a tongued her clit and she moaned and reached a nice O.
I told her I wanted to be in her so she applied a cover and climbed on for some very nice cg and then we switched to mish and her legs ended up over my shoulders as I pounded away and soon lost my first cup.
After a clean up and some nice cuddeling she produced a vibrator and layed back on the bed and applied it to her clit and asked that I use my fingers on her. She road my fingers deep into her until she had a strong O and said I had really found her G spot.
Then it was another bbbj with had action at the end as I lost my second cup.
Toni is someone that you need to meet if you enjoy a MILF who really likes sex and aims to please.
']

Comments

Blogger said…
Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and earn dollars for every visit to your short links.