memorial day & MON MAY 27-MAY31ST cleveland west( explanation of last week you will laugh

man, my luck always sucks, in Cleveland , and esp seems to be I pick the wrong cities to stay in the longest ( ft Lauderdale and cleveand)
 hahahah although my father picked here
 anyway  first week I came back from Columbus, I posted I was here and avav but then
 I called my appts and they said you have to come in this week, so oooooo
I then said ok I am here  last week to make up for the first week I tried
then I get sick and my girl issue hahahahah
IMPORTANT about MEMORIAL DAY WEEK
 sooooooo I took Thursday thru sunday off refreshed cleaned up, meaning tanned worked out nails hair etc  kind of stuff updated sites and took care of myself basically
SOOOOOO NOW I AM FINALLY IN CLEVEAND AND ALL YOURS
I KNOW, IM SORRY, I DONT DO ON PURPOSE I SWEAR
MAY 27TH THRU MAY 31ST  now I am really here
I guess have to laugh, what else can you do ,
but at least didn't want you to think I am flaky ,  aghhh , I only seem it , I swear hahah
anyway I am fully ready for some fun , so pent up now and bored I could die !!!
toni benz
954 200 9462

Comments

MikeP said…
i would love good otk spanking from you if you do spanking i live in madison ohio do you travel to client house or just meet in cleveland

mike
age 43