mid Oct, I am coming, cbus,pitts,cle,nc,chi,philly,md & maybe mi,I got delayed due to My father passed away , sooooo

had to do the usual funeral , family , and family stayed for week and  my brother for two weeks, Him and his *8 kids, OMG huh , thats what i said, if u add all us girls up and there kids it equals, his.,
anyway and then had to do tons calls and  not even done w paperwork yet , but broke, cause he had no plan for  burial, we had  a nice militray honors ceremony and church things, i will put tho
IDID TAKE PICS NEW F ME, WELL NOW FAIRLY NEW, SO WILL THROW A FEW UP

I WANTED TO ASK DOES ANYONE READ THS, I WAS NOT SURE WETHER ANYONW CARED IF I UPDATED THIS OR FACEBOOK?
THANKS TONI BENZ

Comments

MikeP said…
i read this all time i comment few other timesnever respond i live near cleveland i need spanked