July20 cranberry pa, the cbus week then phil & bwi next new pics4u

trying  remember how log into calender for u, so better update but
july 20 - 24 cranberry pa, then ?? figuring out now
then as usual swing thru Columbus see dr, attorney etc shop go dads house
then either back phil to bwi, or ... I am slower moving touring now cause allergies, takes me day or two to get ok once arrive, but getting there
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh also u
GUYS LOOKING AT BACKPAGE , LUCKILY THEY ONLY DO IT ONCE BUT ONCE I LEAVE A CITY BACKPAGE TENDS TO RE POST MY AD EXCATLY A MONTH AFTER I AM GONE, I KNOW  ITS A PAIN, BUT THEY ONLY DO ONCE, no idea why or how to stop but just fyi , it isn't me messing u up( smile)
new reviews and videos done also and pics all JULY 13 2016
 also have ones in red  and the pink clearer larger w cell, but just not weeded thru and picked one or two to  upload yet, I literally just snap in mirror right before someone come in and then later go thru see if turned out mainly clear, so there still sitting on phone, also tre=ied do few selfies but , I not to good at it,  just in mirror ones, smile so there smaller and dark, simply cause these taken w webcam , will add large clear ones when can , nothing big its pics below just better light and bigger love ya and fixing facebook, my space I like a lot,  toni benz





























Comments