JULY 13 PICS OF NEW TOYS NEW LINGERIE & PIcs ME IN 2 of OUTFITS (incl mirror4u) CHICAGO CAUGHT UP AVA & NEWS


didnt finish going thru other ones me in corset, i just lick like 40 times so have delete fuzzy ones, and use to crop mirror out, , ,, will still just leave few w it in,  and then do other 2 white outfits crset and lace teddy, lastly want few more toys and business suite ,,maybe paddle or cuffs anyway
CHICAGO SEE BELOW IMPORTANT















NUDES below so are links and  short webcam videos for u of boobs butt, toles , hi , felxibility  fun ones and further down is frames pulled from adult vides and avn and etc BUT at least u looked at blog ,half just bug me, Links also all below I like my space for videos, _i have a utbue and fb, but not been able to update, tube got kicked off  due to hi videos, when started back i didnt know and 2 fb, someone keeps copying my profile in russia, some petra lady but honest (MINE ARE THE PICS PEOPLE STEAL AND USE AS THERE OWN) why is behind me, but i guess u have not seen there either huh,see below wrestle strap on,  but also have feet etc videos is why i say blog has all u need, and dne tons fetishes and roleplay and toys  or just plain meet me and get off is ok, only reason i dont like that the Half HOURS
HALF HOURS U GUYS <___ 100="" 10="" 200="" 60="" a="" am="" amp="" and="" be="" because="" before="" being="" but="" cause="" day="" dont="" down="" early="" ether="" for="" get="" gets="" goods="" honest="" i="" if="" it="" just="" like="" me="" meet="" nbsp="" now="" on="" only="" or="" over="" p="" probably="" read="" real="" rediculous="" reuqests="" reviews="" see="" short="" test="" the="" time="" to="" two="" u="" unless="" wont="">

CHICAGO<, u can now ask it is much much better ( except eve, but ,, always to many requests for eve time,  4 to 9 ,  But like i say,, i would like to see someone, so might as well be u, )_____
*anyway much much better******cause _The quickie comments & barter calls/txt stopped trying******** BUT SO DID those want to see **LOl*********this happens every new city ask , pitt & columbus, but but it not only slows down***eventually i do come in ,, say ia m here ** & i know who going ask, what times, days they like, what they like,  what outfits, etc cause then i get ,Bored,
BUT I   dont want send unprompted txts,*****& does get Better w time & once know me ,easy, seen quite a few , 2 & 3 times this visit,***, they see me last minute and a few times, so its just u hae to ouwait the 200 calls and txt, and no one does, , its o it cause i am different, i  try to stay,  but its ok if doesnt pick up, i can leave, just wanted try, dont have be anywhere till august now, & its much much better, ***THIS HAPPENS EVERY CITY & CHICAGO __ I am told by those, have seen, I am ACTUALLY A BARGAIN HERE ,, SOOO this is a tad higher than most cities *** but I ACTUALLY COUNTED
**********,196/ 235 calls /txt*A DAY ****& I have 859 ( unopened txts, ) BUT HERE  is what happens , then the people that want quickies or barter w me or comment stop txting BUT so do all nice people i didnt get to answer or see, &&& no i dont blame U , its almost exactly  3 to 4 days or a week,, then i gt forget it, by all  && its 10 txt a day ( but then i see those that know me again) so doesnt bug me,, but i dd want to try and meet ??? so wanted to ask u
cause then i get ,Bored,
BUT I   dont want send unprompted txts,*****& does get Better w time & once know me ,easy, seen quite a few , 2 & 3 times this visit,***, they see me last minute and a few times, so its just u hae to ouwait the 200 calls and txt, and no one does, , its o it cause i am different, i  try to stay,  but its ok if doesnt pick up, i can leave, just wanted try, dont have be anywhere till august now , cause then i get ,Bored,




Comments