FEB 25 th Nudes,,me in white/black me in red/black nylons heels no nylons heels & NUDES HUGE BIG CLEAR & 2 nude vids next post sooooo dont want hear is that u in pics

BTW rest of  dress up black red nylons heels pics below as is  white black skirt just thought u want see these first , 
oh me the 19th d but like i said below, OHHHHi figured out how lighten without changing image so i will replace when i can , add the few from 22nd in a second for ya  but 15th 17th  19 and 22  feb told ya update weekly and condense at ed month clean up add the extras very 3 months 
 












































Just cause i dont look totally horrible as an old lady doesnt mean lie I figured out how to lighten the pics, UPDATE as often as can , the cleaning it up takes a minute but hey ,,,,even answer all txt calls each day  it isnt me,, its is u guys use bp and  so everyone w a dollar a comments has to ask & i think they all assume we all offer same thing, etc & nope so like eevn if i say this is the deal they  barter or say i have this,  i dont care what u have, i have  just like u dont care i have 40 asking for  right now , simply why have  details i have and and they are at lowest i cant answer all each day but  i tried  diff and 245 a day is what i get plus know what takes get me by , look good, make sure all ok ,clean safe  on me,  wink  etc not see ton day give u good time,, & also make my expenses to come by trust me not a millionaire
YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT I DO OR OFFER but those that see me say I AM VERY REASONABLE for services offered , i am a high class gal ,like dress up but down to earth fun, & can be kinky , enjoy time , BUt offer  more reasonable rates  not low class not high , same with looks not fat or skinny not offer massage or other or dom or sub fetish or toys , why not do them all or what we want to , if we can why pick 1 thing  

Comments