April 17th 2019. Don't fall over. It is toni. Had to get new everything included pic video of ,me today. I do have all winters saved for you,,,, don't ask

Long story short  ask this generation  the 2 yr old women.  ..THAT IS HOW THEY ACT...  don't believe me,    who sees something  they want... all they  know is I want I want I want,,  assume.   Everyone has to fulfill there needs. , wants  ,, and if they can't. There. Mad,, vindictive  must be the others person's fault,,, it can't.  Possibly  be. They are wrong...?..
SEE. THATS. WOMEN.  RIGHT ..   so we all must,,, answer. Everyone anyone,   but all they need is 10 min.  And since I left swiped or said no thank  u,,, well gosh I must have 5 min to them,, so. Drive show up,,    whenever,, btw,,, just show up , say, I'm here.  I have 40 and go,, and when I say. I didn't say drive or or  usually I simply  didnt see  the text. Cause  I really was just  answering  questions saying hi,, trying to be. Polite,, as  I waited for someone  to arrive,
So being polite. Answering everyone, so knew etc. Is whaT got me into a situation. U can't be polite anymore
U know  how bad I went to scream. U can name u terms because  u ask the subpar. Etc. I don't  want  say anything bad,  but u get the idea
If u ask a girl that is who she says. Does what she says she will  in all it entirety,   I hear,  looks better in person  is all she advertises
She might keep  clients,,, get a few requests at a time and she can name the terms  nope
I got,, I am fake,, not real, a lair  everything but. That ,,,,, hhaha which  is ok. Call me names
 I am  an old lady.     Wink
But they followed me  circled  lots stay connected 5o phone for 7  8 hours. Straight. Said coming or late. No show. Try waste her time,, they called places  ,and I heard  even called. Let. Everyday for 6 wks,,  I meN they literal
Y see pics ,, there body reacts,,  ask toni  she must ave had 2 min she answered me,, so f that b.., and
So I must be fake. I knew u were not real,, must be a liar , it can't be I have standards,, care about my,, our,, health safety  nope
So in essence I couldn5 take anymore. I even took  a few days. Thought oh how hard can it be,,  omg u would  be so surprised u would fall over
It could all be solved
If u would just believe  I'm a very nice person. Do have it T lowest can answer u,,, I can't even promise. See ya  cause  u like same hrs of day and   could saved u trouble with  really  do have more 1 Sk me.
When was BP. Ave. Day 200 text  hack got that in  hrs once 221 texts
Here whT is funny  always  had that since got back and found the sites u use. ,, it isn't me  it u.
 I am same   always had,,, it is I use answer all  of u    intro  would just take a minute,  now if I do I'm desperate,, 
Regulars  saw was u  I said hey. How have u been. Sure come on by what time., cause I knew,,,. I never had to say,, I picked you out of 4 6 8 12 people,  soooooo,  now u practically make me so

And yes have those  swing by. Me take care of. It just isn't at number  most of u want . I5 at lowest number  that I know  keeps, safe healthy take time. Be.  Clean fresh     even see 2 a time frame.  I am telling u tried  someone is waiting  being rushed. Or grabbing u dirty
But to be honest. When I say no not ava,, we don't get. Past  that before i have to put phone down,,, because  that is rude,,  I have had hang up on people. ,, I say. Someone in front of me gotta go,, u still keep asking talking.. cause. Just care about u.    That is ok.. but I hang up. Cause I did say.,,, so that's. Rude ,,,  is all,,,not being a b ,...  jesus.
So u care
Of u don't care, and 
Did try to say. How hard. am be see 1 or 2 extra me help u., u help me,, and  it just  didnt even remotely  work.   U can't fathom  have few ask.  Don't have to say ok to u

Comments