June 22 cle area. 954 866 0724 and 216 334 4274 call cell. AMD I ln0w did vid pics and


Also have black even better have to lighten and white with platinum hair I'll add from phone. Cause that was huge hit love u. June20,22




















But. I mean I will.   Cause just small excuse. Other one is just use to computer. Set up to do that. Update u from that so can do quick tablet.  I. Started add. But dont have take pics with
Do have. New video pics. June
Oh. Dont laugh  some spelled wrong I still not remember were old lady glasses  and type fast. Well. If sosnt do yours of txt a day
I wish was joking. Well usually want sa,e he so trying figure out. The 12 that asked for now,,  what they mean. from the 12 diff rates  they want to hang out.  Evasive.  Think of just in front of me,,  I mean god,, so. Want savings and  almost dpnt with

Came to Cleveland seeing daughter
And re did insurance etc
 Lov
 I know also been trying to do every directory and site known to man and cash app and social sites.,  so if u add that and some days. Unless know the people. I txt like 4  to 6  solid. Solid hrs.  To get 0ne by. AnD by then  hate the damn phone tablet
Sooo I know.  But it is honest honest everyday  jesus
 Anyway so fix ads and app but. I did put.   Well did from tablet stuff for ya

Comments