Ok above pics. 23. 25 but also know need to fix, app froze, BUt wanted add. at least last taken oics videos for u. Nudes bikini and vids, u know. I am planning to do heels boots dress skirt next. Uknow cover it all. Btw social sites. AND ADD Accts had change name email. To all se elist866 0724

Basicalky Basically Instagram hacked had change Twitter also,  doing new.  Fb.   Tu,bler snapchat. Heck maybe even pay pay pal BUT I Am GETTING THERE, THANK U,,,,









Yes know  have correct spelling
 This was actually  corrected someone went thru it..  that. Is what I been saying.  When I type hit space bar it reverts it to wrong spelled words,  lol

 And did try. Look fix delete etc
 I'll eventually delete lock or
 And do a new one
Like I had to do
With Twitter. Had to do
 And so did. Ads
Indys, skip tha games
  Etc. Evenverifed myself. With.  ,crawl , site, that I love, as u know. HAVEE TONS NEWS. STORIES
  FIRST THINGS SEEN MY WHOLE LIFE IN CLE,
BUT ZGAIN LIKE END LAST SUMMER ALL SITES DOWN VERIFCATION STUFF  DESIGN FIX AGAIN TOK, A ,MONTH ALMOST,  SINVE I STICK TO U KNOW WHAT MY RULES ARE, STAYED BAFELY OM
 THEN ADD DAUGHTER Tkinghalf make up clothes and asking helo with Bill's to a time of 25p wk
Past month been hell on me

As. USUAL DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, SEE PICS,   I THINK AMAZING
 THEN I ADD  WHAT DID. WHAT WENT THRU LATER , U WILL FIND FASCINATING
 AND ALSO DIDNT KNOW DAUGHTER OREGNAMT SSID MOVE IN BE GRANDMA. THNE OG3RNIGHT. WKND SHE SAID GET OUT U. TO MUCH BURDON
  YEAH ME HELOUNG W BILLS.  COOKING CLESNING. AND SLEEP CORNER COUCH, OR FLOOR. YEAHHHHH I WAY TO MICH A BURDON.... LOL

AUSHAHA. OK. SOOO. I SAID GIVE ME A WEEK
 LAST WK
 FIXED VERFIED MYSELF WITH ALL SITES   ALL OF THEM
 AND. GOTALLERGU,EDS NEAUTY ,  BATTERIES GLIDE  ETC W  I  GOT BOOTS. THIGH HIGH. BOOTS
 I EGEN TANNED WORKED OUT EVEYRSAY ATE EVERYSAY ,  THE O,D SEXY TONI.., U KNOW ILIKELOOMNICE
 DO RIGHT BY U ETC ETC ETX , SOFINALLYHAD TO BTEAK DOWN  GET. WAS DYING.   SO HAD TO FEEL LIKE  A WOMEN. SEXY. ALl over u gal
 L OVERR U SMe old LIKE
 I WENT TO DR CLEAN BILL. Health  BUT STILL HAVE TO  SEE MY DR. PITT OR CBUS
Sooooo
  Now. Fixed sites, last 1 updating now

Same old. Stories about rates me answering etc etc etc .  I mean still the same with listcralwer.  Same Old   ( same old. Me as  always th0)
   I EVEN PPINTED PUT TO HER AND PTHERS. I SEE. OF U LEAVE ,ME ALONE A BIT. CAN BUSGET.  WS O GREAT BY U AND  GET ME FEW THINGS  ,ALE US HAPPY  CAMPERS

 SO CHANGED
  TWITTER
Instagram doing
 Ohhh did vmeo
   Ome  sp. 2. In pit helped with hot that
  Doing  tumbler cash app
 And snapchat

 Soooooooo. I am.   I got. New Id and new insurance. ,verify me,,,new toys.   New people.

But POINT LEAVing  CLEVELAND.  In a but,, be back  about 7 10 days

Indys. Skip the  games p411. Adult search.  Erotic u7yumonkey,,,, Still trying w  p411.  And OHHHHH. Fixing *********usa guide. Adult search l got ,.,.meant got that  one w
BUT AT LEAST  fixed most. Ficpxed. Some of my situation
  So.  Come. U 1
  Sure come one by, ,,,.    Ok have so much ,or change or add.  I am getting there.
Thanks for u patience

Comments