March 22. Ok have plans, 3 4 of them, all to have me last. W roof over head. Without asking .,, help help 216 930 0975

0k to good stuff march 19 20 21 
216 930 0975 





 INDEPENDENCE  OHIO. 44131
OK AS U SEE I CARE, bACK UP PLANS

Ok. Got pretty for u. Not. , made ton,  it as i say i care ,so figure if asl again. Least can be as clean possible and look as hot ad i can for you 
All clean safe fun, ready 
IF. MISSED U LAST GEW DAYS. I INCLUDED THIS CAUSE
 BEEN DOING ALL THIS RESEARCHING, CALLS. ,EMAILS ETC,
THEN DAY 2. SPENT CLESN FLLOR WALLS. SETS  FRESH CLEAN STUFF. 4 5 SETS. EVEN PILLOW CASES NEW FOR EACH,,,
THEN DAY 3 DID PICS VIDEOS UPDATES ADS,
THEN
YESTERDAY. PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. TAKES HRS TO GET TAN AND BLONDE BTW,, SO. BRIBED STAFF WHILE WAS. DOING., GAVE OUT WATERMELON  ICECREAM CAKE,,, 

SOOOOO SUNDAY. READY,, DamN IT I FORGOT KID DAY 
SOOO ADDING THESE VIDEOS PICS TAKEN LAST 3 DAYS AND READY FOR YOU,,  YES. TONS MORE. JusT OVERVIEW


Dont. Believe me tho see pics,, clean pretty.  So no didnt make a bunch money. Just i am nice, ya know do care.l figure ask again oet me look diffrent. Nice for them and fears of sick  let ,e do this,,,, and for me. Let ,me plan and now ready


I bet as usual. Fucked it up ,issed ya .but hoping i didnt., but see didnt ignore you,
I asked
 Saw u werent crazy about helping
 I  figures it wss u assumed i had no plan but do, and then did . and see No worries. Your efforts  not wasted on me 
,

Comments