*July 18th ****(*Important for those. Know,,, me******],, also new people cut me slack w. Txt email response trying see !pics



 Can you. Cut me some slack with responding,,  esp with my txts,,, spelling, ability,, ???  See what i deal with,?? Dont forget also,,, people want NOW , so have answer  all that at once fast enough, hence the  answering  ,maybe cant at all shoot you a txt or do I say hey later ,not at all, answering  as soon  as I receive txs is a given,,l I mean if I don't  get to  get right on top of it,,, what do I do,????? Which bio, pics do people want I do just put the last taken , and do a variety of ,,, dressy,  bikini/everyday wear, & nudes, along with hi vid, an adult vid , and a nude vid, with a bio. Of what I would like to know,, if I was a guy,
Obviosuly  some or all of this is wrong, soooo could someome point,,,


Important. those know me. , I know your wondering, welll I didnt know. You didnt know,,,,,,,.
********News.******hey am finishing the. diff apps. Billing,  new stuff,, the old lady,,  should have
Done.  A whole, ago.., hey some I did do,, even twice lol,,, in Cleveland  stealing.
Of my lingerie
Toys
Computer/phone
Pics
Vids
My profile,,
Health
Anything else. I have lost,, have taken since gotten into cleveland?? I joke, my dignity,, but to be honest,,, me being bluntly honest, caring, about myself my body,  those I see,,  health safety,, is. why I esp got bashed in cle,,  I wasnt losing that,, even if I sat in a parking lot. for 18 hrs,,  ,  yes did that a few times in cle,  past year )
And I now feel,  like look feel so mich better and. Back to normal. I am in a greattttttt mood  so dont let. the above full you,, just thought  tell you news,instead of hide it, and see how,   that his over,,,, that's all,

The truth hasnt helped me thur far here,mm but let's try it,,hahhehahhe, oh no worries  I have. fun,, relief,of myself,,,  or those I know,,, that is a given,,,, just mean. New poeple, or  how to do. Pics ads bio
  Help new people. Decide, inform those i know  other places ,
 ((( OK ME, TONI. )))
Okkkkkkkk FIRST. FOREMOST
  ,Y HEALTH LOOK BODY, ETC WHY STUCK KN CLE PAST YEAR,,,,,,, BESIDES THE VIRUS,,,THINGY
 SOOOOO ABOUT ME ************** ,if you know me especially  just what's going on,,,,,.,
. Pictures. SEE. As i feel better i look better.  I really was sick,, sinus infection,,, found otu why so bad. Take long heal, health problem since hit Cleveland,,,there is a REASON ,,, started in pitt,  remember??? NEPHROTIC SYNDROME. BTW ALL ALL 7 SYMPTOMS,, Including  EYES FEET ANKLES SWELLING. THYRIOD , WT LOSS,  ,,,BLOOD CLOTS IN DEC. SEIZURE  LAST SEPT, , ETCCCCC, NOT WHAT HEARD OR THINK OR ,,NOT EXAG, TURNS OUT, KIDNEYS STARTING TO BE TO STRESSED,,,TO THE point,,,, uh ohhh , so cut me slack,, same with see  pics added of post july 17th plz,,, slack,, answering you,, try to be deathly ill. Anseer that many txt emails, on that many sites,, ok,,,  i cant but trying now that better. Just stuck now in cle,  didnt get stmulous checks,,unemployment  like others. mainly cause,, found out,,,cause address unverifiable,,i thought of even asking  if each of you donate like 5 bucks, a fund me or cash app , well just fyi im trying,, its that bad here tho.  Prib woukd be even if risked  health safety.  And u know i dont sooooo, anyway ,, hey lost everything here computer cell lingerie, shoes, toys, cut me some slack plz,,,, do u think u would if asked. I mean like pbs , each person a little  know times tough tho and yes would much rather just.   Do what i need to, to,,,, save up but now even worse owe hotel 550 and 55p to leave soooo might. Either need a check a prayer or to ask,, i dont know what to do asking your opinion,,also. , umm. Did delay  this. Long even asking that cause embarrassing,,  dont want to,,, but ,, i mena i thought even if room for rent for a month someone place and  fix  or save up to replenish this stuff,, do prefer tho head out cbus pitt see my my doctor but. It getting worse not better.  I think aug was. a bad month tho also,,,anywhere ????

Comments