Aug 15.short cut if need nudes me in vid. Small bio. Im coming with pics bvd, plans news and some more links, screenshot,

  Adding sat Aug 15th since  dying boredom 




BIO

***Toni Benz, Italian /Russian

Im A petite toned 34DDD 26 36, 5'3, 115lbs

Firecracker, with a fun personality, a kinky side *I take care of myself by

working out/ eating right, I like to have a mild tan, have had laser hair

removal , everywhere. I am soft naturally, small landing strip is all that is

left of ANY hair on my body. I do not wear perfume or heavy make up/glitter

every day. And each morning , I gargle peroxide in my mouth to keep my teeth

sparkling and germ free. I also file/oil my feet soft maintained high arch size

7 shoes. I'm STD checked every month( yes even when I travel) i love spending

time with new people Im the life of the party,super fun. I am flexible, on all

fronts ....asking questions . Seeing people. I enjoy every bit of what I do, in

all positions (legs behind my head, doggy, mission, riding, froggy, etc.) IT IS

SAME CONCEPT THOUGH,YOU CHOSE OR WHY CHOSE.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค๐ŸคซI PERSONALLY, I LIKE VARIETTY

SO PICK DIFFERENT STYLED PEOPLE DAY or 0 if none to liking. I bring all we need

lingerie, nylons, heels, boots, dress, bodysuits, etc. I have every style of

bra for every liking and every color. Same with toys. I say for u

..strap.prost..fings plug but also for me. I have vibrator, bullet for us. If

we desire. Same with glide lotions, supplies i bring my ownlinens. For sets of

sheets, washclothes and clean freak supplies.I am honest and timely . I do

right by you l am naturally a clean freak. That is paraniod, watch for safety.

care about traffic exposure, energy levels, looking nice, you work hard for

your escape and deserve time for yourself and good service. Let's just say I'm

not lazy, not a robot and don't have dull personality. IMPORTANT::: IF all else

fails(somehow we dont mesh), as a nurse I really do care. YOU HAVE A GREAT

,RELAXING TIME.

It Pleases me that you are pleased.


Thank you for your time!!! Enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜





Comments