Ok bio i made pics had have from sept 2. And 4 as soona d figure out how ad here. Be set, sorry gone to lonG all was hacked. , broke need your help but have solid plan . Appreciate. 216 930 0975




 Ok I completely did. Big for you. Sept. 2nd and 4th bery imp after 3 wks off almost 3 weeks need your help but but included two bio and a  very detailed description  of  time with me

Nude and clothed. Nude  videos and pics 

 Finished adding all for you

Please see  yes completely  free it just meant help u decide  of what try come why or Spend  time with me or not

 I really I dont waste anyone time at all,i. Need your help cause to long off

 but have a solid plan . Finally. Solid one. Convinced daughter  helo stay with her half time

  Save  get us place and mecell, for better communication

 The old tiny is back  let's say

 And while wa soff. Almost 3 weeks yes tested

 Everything STDs. Health even co v new outfit and tanned looked nice for you


So did few pics. 2 vids and , also description. Very detailed this time. Time with me and

 2 bios. Daughter and client wrote maybe helo diff  point of view. Cause this is one I thought I care about



By tthr way. in 3 years on the blog 

First words ever. so honest just pics and vids past 3 years for u

But. Thought. Describe explain since things changed so much. What I offer.  Why what I do and way Rose's rates times and  etcpbut dont get to lietrally



People mainly supported at how enjoy u. Down to earth I am  and how care have great time


 Let alone OJ have even gotten thank u for just even being the gal  8n pictures  or dojt what I said would do


I dont. Know really a sinia. Bubble for 9 years u dotn know what changed u just joke. I just know it was me, so tried figure it out also

I did

Finally, l, lol. So. Variety services rates Rose's. Types pics videos lot fo thinsg it just shoudl. Be. Know see nice guns are clean gala nd teh great should be a no. Trainer u gusy should just be fun a good time no games  or vs and yes know I missed some of u a few. Quite a few times trying to.  ,, it took me months to figure out some stuff.,,,   it did and then  between quaranteed n. and ke bung sick. Dec thru.  July

 End of July.  Took time go into  hospital 


 Yes ok.  Ut was just wondered why ankles selling sometime. While I was there asked std and they had to do ci vid

Got back went to daughters got hacked and now behind 8 ball

But most solid plan have ahd. Physical best felt since November thank u

Ok adding last of what I think u need want to know blog  u let me know if u think, ,,,, ,,,

 Trying add to blog Reviews. Videos  clips, directories.  So that should be the  last of stuff to  help u decided if,,,,l., as soon as I find it when did factory reset


My bio

 Added. Two. A guy wrote for me and daughter wrote for me to blog. , wonder what though apong  with  vid did sept 4th

 Btw pics selt 2nd are here on ad

See look nice diff outfit and place mmupdated blog all as promised 


Independence. 216 930 0975

Plz help.  Me if u can almost ok


My bio

 Toni benz, italian /russian

im a petite toned 34ddd 26 36, 5'3, 115lbs


firecracker, with a fun personality, a kinky side *i take care of myself by


working out/ eating right, i like to have a mild tan, have had laser hair


removal , everywhere. i am soft naturally, small landing strip is all that i


left of any hair on my body. i do not wear perfume or heavy make up/glit


every day.. i also file/oil my feet soft maintained high arch size 7 shoes.... i'm std checked every month( yes even when i travel) i love spending


time with new people im the life of the party, fun,sensual, . i am flexible, on all


fronts ....asking questions . seeing people. i enjoy every bit of. your body ,,. i bring all we need


lingerie, nylons, heels, boots, dress, bodysuits, etc. i have every style of


bra for every liking and every color. same with toys. i say for u


..strap.prost..fings plug but also for me. i have vibrator, bullet for us. if


we desire. same with glide lotions, supplies i bring my own linens. for sets of


sheets, washclothes and clean freak supplies.i am honest and timely . i do


right by you l am naturally a clean freak. that just. in general paraniod, watch for safety,, energy levels, looking nice, you work hard for


your escape and deserve time for yourself and good service. let's just say i'm


not lazy, not a robot and don't have dull personality. important::: if all else


fails(somehow we dont mesh), as a nurse i really do care. you have a great


,relaxing time.


it pleases me that you are pleased


thank you for your time!!! enjoy

Comments