Really quick OCTOBER IN REVIEW EXPLAINING. SERVicss 216 930 0975 cle. _Looked up studio apt. Cities i go to if see one lmk




























  Ok what holding, me up on a ton of crap  is ,need a laptop ,refer a laptop or a very good phone or tablet,   have is  galaxy 9 great phone. But found it. In middle of a field.  By highway. Beside. Rental car keys 3 wks ago.   Here is why  ...  the tablet cause of that hack this damn IP, and probably my phone number and e mail,  fucklll maybe even my name. Is flagged as a fraud, sooo for example had cash app on it and did factory reset changed passwords etc,,Now tho,, it dont load days not on this device .. and listcrawler.E Babylon. Lady talked to said she tried to manual push an e mail to me it would  not push thru《 soo need  good electronic)` somehow 


blet. 216 930 0975 typing. super slow,,bit trying type so read for legible,  

Cause i I know. woth all that has happens to me in cleveland  THANK GOD HAD REGULARS.  REVIEWS,  GOOD  REP

,CAUSE ,MAN,,,

I BET  TO NEW PEOPLE I AM ILITERATE IDIOT 

IF  U SAW ,ME MOST OF  SPRING/ SUMMER

Lets see,,!!! Well. An iliterate idiot . That doesnt txt back  timely ?. Looks. like a small little older. (than I am ) old lady,,,llllll,,..

 Seriosuly. FUNNY AS ,F.... omg. Sooo someone  , asked me SERIOUSLY,   why dony I file for my social. Security  checks  , should be able to soon, Right?!? 

I'm like holy hell isnt that 65 or 71.

Shoot me now, plz hahahah 

 Hey I did find out what good,,plllly . MEANS i did  , ARE U KIDDING,,MORE THATS TO FUNNY, 

JUST LIKE  YSS TOUCH  NOT A DOLL 

SUREB

 IM,, NOTHING  IN U, GOING HURT  .EAT AWAY AT MY INSIDES ,,

SURE

2 3 X,S  go for it. While u rest a few min mi get to use your body 


WHAT I SAY  THE MOST I SWEAR 20 times a day,, is. NO,, REALLY,,, LIKE IT SAYS IN AD,

 .,,,EXAMPLE...,,REALLY ,,,PICS WERE TAKEN  TODAY ,,,,REALLY 

SO SAY OK 1 OR 2 A DAY. 

 I FOUND  U ASK .,.TIME FRAMES ,,,,FOUND YOU CAN ONLY  SAY OK COME ON BY,. TO ONE PERSON

OTHERWISE. UNLESS. u dont care,,   you cant  do it not. Without., waiting some one feeling rushed lor ewwww 

 NOT An ANGEL..l. it EXPLAINS 

WHY,  I SAY 

..NOT CARE WHEN U COME BY,  .

Arrive a LITTLE EARLY,,,,,,. A little late..., and dont  care.    What we do. .,how long it takes,   

I am positive  I can take up whole,tour

Soooo let me know. Again. I like variety

 And

Allergies  over

 Sooo a good old fashioned roll in the hay is great

 Also is just a massage,,,,,you bet I can do a deep issue where needed. & sensual  , touch  where that is needed. 

Can substitute.tongue. or va jay jay  for. Touch. where needed . ,, fetishes ,light bddm slave ,,body worship

But  talk for another day ......

basically ,,,,,,****gfe. ****pse****** Yes kiss 69, intertwine & look cute. Is still the definition  i am  aware of


Massage. wow a few definitions  deep tissus to sensual and add butt or prostate or go into gfe , but hut most LOVES my massages  vause of the touch tease play. Back and forth like hands then glide then glide and spit make best slime. and  add each that. While. Soy on u naked

 Private to provites glide  ,,hands boobs. Oral,  between my butt cheeks that way van go back and forth  and hit my  gal in boat to your good loveeeee  the boys,,,,, valls of have spell it out


But balls  great at just little  Vegas neve estimulante to increase o,,.  AMD love  gliding

 Even of u lay face down ,, and I use your butt  glide grind as. my nipples love rubbing,  so I  j0ke. God I could rub skin. Right off. You.   

So all I ask.  Me rub nips on u. even if leg ill attach myself. Hahaha and little grind/glide so  I can do me easier later cause honest

 Everyone diff, and.   Can do include real massage if u like great at getting in there deep,m

Some  are naughty  little boys and. Some  I even hand a set pr gloves to As they walk in..

Btw thought. evwry gal. Felt like .,a vagina,  lol. The good pu,,,,y remark. 

 Yes cause like a variety and. I see and do farrrrr less of what it is you  think I do,,, yes do that just sayimg  farrrss people and. That than u think. why tight

 Qnd 2 thought  everyone bbb cim

Ok talk to u in a bit,,now in hurry hope helps 

Comments