Dec 2020 most complete blog. Btw, the news travel etc am in cle, trying. U guys. Any advice , help etc. 216 930 0975

 

How. about. We have a little sympathy for toni,   this is when took this month. off.  Cause basically.   
 H pay pal cash app venmo. was going to do fund me
 If anyone cam give even 5, u know.,  now might end up jail. Owe place
  While I recovered. Let daughter pick the place and. so stuck boonies and  meanwhile she is where I usually am. See, and was ahead had saved and. Gained at back
 So I dont know. , u guys know with kids, u loveeee them,  but,  I dont know. jist fyi
 I'm not. Broke etc cause of me
   And I cant just leave  till. pay place 
 But. Thinking of just picking up going. cause.  This is to much 
  So. if anyone can help.  Was just going to. Get like an in town suites  anywhere. there in  every city
 But guess where .,....   and a greyhound. wait till holiday i guess 
 Is hope now
 So like. 350.  Week. with deposit ,    and 150. Greyhound and a bus, there ,?  So see 500 550. Cheapest can leave. anywhere , just fyi when everyone says just come here,  
Remember.   Tried help her all. Her life so, two cars two houses two storage units
 Now two computers and two phones. , two two pieces luggage all  the hard work I did. Past year to restart an budget new clothes and electronics and. come back to you cle guys and her just erased, 
 Sorry.  Trying









my. Child came to visit now. Broke, thrown down  cement steps,  no winter coat  or luggage to leave .   Cle guys and daughter. I wasnt kidding when said cause of.  Wt lossless   no money. I tried asking forhelp,  I dont know soo trying guys to get out, ok
But,, umm I did take off,  this is now December
I took cool pics tho cause bored. but everyone flipped.   Again not listening to me. , so didn't use  
Me now. Me in Nov. with daughter below 
It's fine. see. Just bone hurts now




,

































Comments