Dec. 6 thru 8th. See. How skinnier,, so. Thank u,, the 7th thru 9th had to. Sleep. Fix phones. Sites. Blog,,, the 7th the 8th shopped got us a few suprises did pics. Vid for u 9th A ate, and got us supirses..foxed phone amd all set had to get new gäasses. Pics and vids . .so All set adding ü/"v of me now

Feeling abandoned 🥺🥰





























Dec. 6th is. Above  see how fast i get skinny,
 But now.  Fixed. Cell.  Load8hg yesterday
december. 9th vid pics. 
NOW I NEED. SOME  FUN AND HELP. IN RETURN. GOT SUPRISES  AND GOT HOT.. AND BOTHERED,   GOT  SECY FOR YOU.  CAN ALSO. BE BY CELL,,,,SK YOU KNOW,...,, INA
  AM HERE.,,( U KNOW. CHECK IN,,)
I NEVER MEAN. ANYTHING MEAN,,, I GENUAINLY  MEAN. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED... ALL I MEAN IS I AM. NOW DONE WITH  MOST  OF MY STUFF.  AND CAN. DO THAT  FOR YOU   Dec  1,.3


































Comments