April 1st. Fools day perfect day to p a litke of a resume dont you think

 




Thank  you,   coming back into the fold of society. i went away and. I appreciate that,,,because coming back into society,,the internet,phones, people, &   occupations. ,,morels .ethics & interests. Have even changed so much,,, that I kinda admit  I was in shock awhile....what  the heck  happened  to everyone,,  so. I wasnt sure if go back to traveling and while I did so,,would  lifestyle  & adventure  be something anyone still cared aboutt,,,, on one hand yes but. I believe more along  the  vein of personal trainer,model Wrestle route.
Then seeing  what trouble I can get into,,,LOL,,,,. Although  might be of intrest  if just for guidance value ,,,   .as my daughter stated. ,


M,, your name  & reputation  brings lot of value people respect that, and. Ho much you have done,,, she said  yes. But I think you use to be hott,,,,, no on wants to see an old lady,...,she is Why this pic lady,,,...,she says, ,,.. train,,,,,,(she uses. Like the response my name   /   image,, receives
But even  as a  nurse,,,  dont  do anything unless your going to DO it right  & treat people right,,,,, ..Omg,,,i will  not really even start into,,,,i am stunned.  Stunned at the lack. Of.  Knowledge.  About & how we treat  ourselves  & each other,,,,

,..however. what  not so many know about me

MY case western reserve universify, ,,,nurysis. System,,,,,,,BSN RN, ultrasound/alt medicine/& i love working out. Ran marathons, skydived
 ,,rappelled.,rockclimed,& white. water rafted ,have WALKED trails in almost every state,,& even a  FEW  countries  out there 
... I love working  out,,, besides a travelling RN,  Massage therapist, an American wrestler & fitness,& glamour model &  with a resume. That includes fetish modeling .,& three bouts of erotic wrestling.  Including. TV & magazines, in personal training.  Besides clients. I was even. Featured in,,magazines,,,,,,,fitness rx, oxygen magazine,,,,
I can incl the rest of this resume if you would like,,, personal training & massage clients ,
,,,,,,,,,,since I have  always been single,,  I loved to  keep a lifestyle. &" dating" blog.   As well as thought about a membersite,,,, however  for me.  Keeping. A blog,, newsletter. As well  as sharing the escapades on small clips.   As well as started podcast on travel  & cities.  Bevause  I'm. Always  out & about. I would make funny.  Little known ancedotal remarks  small vid clips about the city ,places in the city,, kinda of. A. unconventional do,s &,dont,s.   ,places to stay ,,what to do ..& even that what sites to use or. ho can call if need something ,,almost like a guide to Vegas. Except for business o `other cities`  that way fun without the worry, lifestyle  of adventure. Without the danger of it, & since I'm dominant & sarcastic.,,, I added my twist,.
I was extremely loved or hated,,,, 
However..
,,,,,,,, I always like business and finance.  I was one of 3  Owners of a  Finance & insurance company for retirement,,, even directed a few 403bs,,,,,
Retirement & Estate Planners,,llc,,
[,(my self ,,,an accountant, a cfp, qdro pension expert, & an erisa attorney, )]
Series 6,7,24,65,66,,life & health insurance licenses held in several midwest states.,you can easily look up  the listings, licenses, & listed in nurysis,
I even had a  e Merchant website on one hand  & on the other Started an affiliate program,..,,,both  I wanted just incase,,,,I figured A small stream of income from either  couldn't hurt the affiliate  membersite program & The.merchandising license,,, drop shipping website/company

Im, unsure if I I would put it on the web  again or just order a box and sell it, & the Same with  blog or travel,   ,I did a lot out of my worry of being back in poverty again,,
,  Turns  out its the things you dont plan for Or dont think of,,,,that is what gets you,,,
I Can include  a small  resume  on lifestyle  exploits  if you would  like,,,   😉 ,see,, a little naughty add some humor/sarcasm,,,, boy both at desperately needed,,I'm just unsure if,,,....anymore
,,,thoughts? Concerns,,? Suggestions,,,heck I even liked being a maid ,& lifeguard.......,not as much as a stripper,,... to get thru nursing school,,, lets not get crazy,,,,but did like it,,,🤫
,,,,...small example ,,,brand representative. Other 
long term arraignments I declined  to not be an embarrassment,,to the family,,,,,... I didn't. Know  world could change that much in 10. 15 years,,..
And a lot of  us.  The sandwich generation ,,,,I think a lot of us,,,, I know i didn't  not calculate  the immense cost that would  take. But,  I couldn't  keep 3 generations  afloat for that length of time. Before my wallet ,but also. My physical  & mental wellbeing. Just couldn't  keep going,,,,,
,,,

So here I am,,, back out traveling.  This time no more home commitments.  And I thought.,,what could it hurt  to say hi on some of my profiles,,,...
,,I hope I am not wrong on that point,,, i think i have the general gauge  of things now,
,,,,,,,,.,i got caught off balance when i first got back on fhe horse.,  After  caring. For a grandmother,, father ,,me. & a daughter. ,,literally  ,,, i did manage to DO ok,, ,,untill it was just me & daughter. ,,&  in coming  back,   i CAN also see way that was so hard to do,,,,, Although she is now over 30,
, it being my turn,APPARENTLY,  Was to much to assume,so despite my preparation here I am,,..
,,,,, i think i get it,,,..this is the world we live in now tho,  im unsure what I'm doing next,,,,,,, partly by I didn't take any longterm prospects like be the representative for some  company or endorse anything. Because,,I was asked not to,,it might be embarrassing,,i as told,,
I think  I covered everything.  Except the personal girlfriend,,,so swinger &  boyfriend  so alt/bdsm,,, ohhh. I'm told that's not only a no no & taboo now,,,seriously  many dont know the definitions of let alone experiences in ,,,,,,I noticed  ,,.,
,,, I see a whole  new   generation  that Knows so little about  each other,,,I could start a whole blog on that topic,,,
,,,,,looking at me as a case study tho,,,,..,, I know  I should have been more selfish than I was,,,,😳



Comments