June. Unsure how long have to prove except some of you never met me. Although cle this gen. Way to much misery & lying all unnecessary. Not 1 person guesses. Its i must not be real vs im just saying how it is. No one has sarcasm. Or sensuality & where did u hide the men. Ok almost killed me but i think i get it. .sharing the new things.

   Soo you see. Finally health not back sliding.  New june








































Yep start ING over again... Well. Lets say km an idiot and leave it at that.  . but literally. Almost kidney failure. Me banking daughter had my back for all had done. For her and being stuck in a city i didnt really visit or knew mr when i got sick.  Well lets say hospital called sisters and daughter.  End result they threwall my stuff away and throw me in a homless shelter by time i clawed way back.  Cars houses stuff bank accts. Every thing was gone ..the good news is. Pretty portable lol..5th tkme in 2 years tried to help.    Ecen thru. Someone throwing me down stairs. Breaking nose forehead. Stealing. Heck im still letting her use my name. As much as kinda warped it.  ..it ok..but thats. Short version. Oh literally 105 lbs. Man.didnt evem know you coule hit a bmi... Thats why i laugh.  These are my worst pics. Years ever huh.  But that just cause wanted sum up fast. Not bore you what happened. While we all in co vid hell.  No. Havent had. U know. Ocd Clean freak me and nope. The drive still driving me unsane.   So now. 2022 u got me. Just figured out. What bs.  Everything has Become.  So

I dont get. Why not .make our little worlds a bit happier better for each other..but .dont listen to me. I also. Didnt realize. Ok. I have said im to blunt a little wei4d. And think like a guy more then a girl

But weird and pyshciotic are 2 diff things and holy hell. .well.  I am afraid. Ask in. Past few years... Well lets just start over.hi im toni benz.  

Ok so fun stuff.  

June. Got us toys outfits etc 








 

Comments