Love blue purple pink.Pics vids tue /wed 8/9 adding vid clips now. Its rhe phome you giu6s.














 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’—need A new phone vs new service and  something to stregthen a wi hi signal

And me getting. A. Lap top .(cheap.even laptop. I have cloud accts .) them i deleted all pics & vids & did a hot spot

So i was excited instead of faste

That is tthe day. Started. To take longerger  to  load messages. Not v faster ? Lol


If i.am by celll as. Your call or txt comes ini can hit reply


Thats the only way know you asked.   but i can answer. You faster. 

 I still have to wait a min before i can type ..can send a pic faster then type hi 

Add. A. Poor to no.signal Wete i am.


Add.  Have an

 lg phone. & my service is

 metro pcs. aka. T mobile

(A Slower version of T mobile

Add I write slower. 

 Add i have none to very intermittent poor signal whete i am..  Tried hot spot.

So... see.  There isnt any single factor. That Allows me to. Say.  Yes... plz do.  Come on by....cause.i either take To long to answer. And

Most assume im just busy..i would say that

Why wouldn't i. ?? But no one ever gets me....  Now im just Plain not real...a liar. I get from your responses

Ok so if u saw me when i was getting over or trying to live with kidney pr0blems..

Trying to figure out

 New Diet...new movement. & Body. Cause. Jaw drop time


Except if u follow me 4 min..ypu realize what ive said is true. Even tho it .might not make sense at first glance to you

Man. Ankle. Joint swollen. As. If

High arches.plantar faschiatus &,walking running dancing in stilletos is not enough

Didnt know.   Lazer eye surgery. %)tattoed make up..  

regresses so needs to be re done & it Doesnt last as lonh as you even hope it will. sooner vs later.   I thimk. It was like a year. 3 years max. It lasted. Makeup and. 20 /60 _&_20/100 vison..._

Lazer hair removal. Lasted on nost body parts.  Longer thab you ihink lt will

( the only thing so far i found that kinda lasts.  Would have fixed have one last tooth nevet got tp replace with a crown. Etc... Iwell cause rest all done but eating tooth. Almost gone

 Did dentist stop doing everything. For your teeth and when.  If wish to save.  Eat. Ok n whole process with a school of.  Omg...

My point let me say

Forget peopld lying about anything.  Everything to each other. Not support help each other. Oh not us..  No one respect's each other.

 Our  teachers. Parents. Elders. 

 Dont respect anything.  Or anyone. Have ego. .entitled chipb.on shoulder


I would be on cloud 9

If.  Just Everyone assumes. They know everything.   And everyones.  Or im always lying let along.. Fake. Pics fake  Bip

A fake profile ....i support fake booobs. Lol.

So politically correct...& .sensative÷÷ & judgmental



Wish people would have been more blunt. Vocal loud & honesy to me.  About???  Omg. What subject have. I not had to  figure out. In past fews years ..

Flipping hell.  Almost killed me.   Literalltly.   Old age. Is fun. To figure out. Lol.


So nothing on. In.. around. Or that is using The \


My phone is. Ok.  Software hatdware and im the. User. AnD. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Lg......stopped making phones and soooot mobile not want to service. Allow. Lg. Users to use there phone lines.


Comments