sharing with you. 28 29 31 1 & 3 Vid clip & pics end july beg aug. See ne abd why. Trouble comm lately

 I'm not. Into boring you. So take 10 seconds to show u issue with.   Reach me .

Sucks big time huh.  At least you get to have you see... What I've said.  Is.Is true..im Not. Totally crazy. And it all makes sense comes together. Ya know

   Sorry sleeping.   Phone issues.  But did Dr apt and tons pics. For you 

 Fri sat sun mon ... I bet. In sorry. I wasnt ignoring.   I had to. Lay back down.noy see anyone.  Even the. Still owed 50 from last week. That's a first..out here...

I don't. Say. Ok.. Unless.   U know the rest 

Tue. Cell. Finally half ok.  But it Was ok cause deleted everything

Using a discontinued phones .. Low memory 

Poor intermittent signal ..   Anyway.  Know what.   Its just m Don t think. Many get to the  extent.. At times. Impossible.  To communicated timely. Takes. 5 seconds to 20 30 min  . ( it ok not your fault.

Dr. check up. ..usual   so i promise I'm not    Not ignoring you.

Not been by cell.  Since. Thru evening

And so i am by cell. Today.  As I. Also..... uploading a few. Things   For you ..and ill explain the other in a bit. Not important important

Now if could get. A phone.  But trying.  In kinda...trying to get  on top.... Of things..

Where i like it. . 💘🤪👾🙄🤗😘

 the. next few days. We will straighten it out. Thank you

  Oh first week in.  9 Months i didn't finish paying fron last week. .wow huh

Ok. Come. By.  Id love to.  440 335 2540

Ill put a collage of next 4. Updates. Cause you will  like. ...i said.  Look.  And owning toys hair etc. As usual And.  

Bit i do want show you. So you  get idea 

Pic s bids  fri 28 29 thru yesterday aug 3






e. the best way. For you to hear in  not illiterate. Idiot

I also did 4 5 sets pics a few vids see its me

See the  I try as fast as can...


Comments