& insta. To many ways. Why had just this

 







But learned phone stupid and slow. So needs stop guessing at what im writing 

 And done in ohio

Song list up to.346. Im excited 

See below. Someone wants. Take pics me in bath. .. Post.  . no....youve not been good.

Went to pitt. Saw my Dr 

 Omg I did not think ne .ohio

But betch a. Worst on healthcare now


Yes I can have any opinion is worked in every hospital system up Herr before it Was only 2

Same with 47 cities in 8 countries.  .. I dont make Opinions. I say what i knew. Dont. Know

Do what im. Good at and dont do what im not

But I did. Have everyone back and elevated everyone else.  .. 

But did what u guys did .left worked had fun. Got out aggression. .went home and. Dealt with them helped them more

Just well until ne. Ohio.    Daughter was. And guys were half ok .crazy land .

I told ya don't have patience fot lies. Bs. Games. Keep it to yourself

Most of u just never knew me. For reasons stated 

But went to pitt saw my Dr .had to takes someone to a real. Dr ......the level of care. Cause of this. Opioid .. Well level of judging cause of.... But it seperatr wilds elswhere. 

Here they dont use correct sites.  And treat like CRAP..s so have CRAP gals. Assume everyone is crap

My issues been same family and if its. 

F ing here .. FUCK. I said anywhere.  But

 Ok so. Reason I say not taking hits for Anyone anymore ..  Can deal with there own charges for bad lifestyle

Just thought had batter chance 

There isn't an emoji lArge enough for that eye roll

So took care of everything here and

Of course no one had my back

So resending cards and ID and going shopping

But hey can continue my plan. More potable... And.  .

Making my soups...i. Can cook. Clean. Ridong bike running training and

 Trying to be patient

Patience.  And writing not my forte

I saw news omg know both

See like u  kept 2 worlds. Liked it that  way

Ohhh downloaded so far 346 songs. 

Only bad. News  ...have for you..not me 

 Someone keeps. Asking to take a pic. After I clean. Etc take. My bath. Shower

And keeps saying can take pic of u in bubbles like a kid and post it.o said not

No one been good enough to me lately .lol

Oh I know Im. modest lol

Oh training. 



Comments

Unknown said…
Are you seeing people Pittsburgh now?
Josh said…
Can you email please, justmoveod27@gmail.com