Started few pics for ya btw see. Have been updating



TER33271 EM.STG
#tryst and eros have resend Id In
But  #rs2k -eccie p411,et there more its somewhere here ,in blog. But I try recoup 

Well  GOT my ID. got birth cert,credit cards ,electronics,  toys,outfits,heels ,but been working out. ,add that to my favorite part my facial,,,,well

first day out in 7 weeks & oh not edited ,,hence not the best but editing I only do if light to low or high,,well,why. Your going be front of me , ,know. ,no point

Plus like all electronic etc. I make it worse never seen a filler makes, look better

But do like colors or emojis or affects ,there cute,, see








me  get  ready for & at vegan festival & me   
shairing   my  cubbie hole ...Hmmmmm its   ok   beggars  can not be choosers .  ..but see beside it ,, lol still waiting 4 windows arrive ,btw,, if following  

Comments