End of 2022. blog & chatting .

 On top  of ,,just not been able to type  ,finding. Talk to type etc.,snoreeeee 

Lol. Sales. Guy. Signed me up with two diff companies,  u know my luck,,

And then, well this txt app sooo slow,

Most people. Don't seem to get,, no l0nger live at a hotel,

Have a "roommate " soooo Oct Nov dec.  You not only blew it

But. Tried to explain  what was going on with no avail,

That blew thru savings & free nights,

I got a phone, laptop & tablet ..been to dr  everymonth ,( down to. Telemedicine & just co pay ,,25 vs 400 to 900,,,yeah,,,filed complaints. For cards,,,id ,,social,,bank acct.,so can uber,,,did taxes past  4years.  So my filings.  Got reimbursed,,on cards. ,so. I charged them for dresses,nylons heels,,jewelry, make up.toys ,,,my protein powder & eca stack. ,my drugs of choice.  ,Lol,  besides working out,, cooking vegan,, so came up with a plant based burrito. Beans cheese meat tortilla,,,

That I'm told is better Than chip.....

So selling at festivals 

Been looking into, 

 My name not only still being used. Hacked  but everytime I post anything 

Including what happened to the last txt app number,,,

(How many times can I say it isn't me.  Being evasive )

Someone. Decides.  & it comes down that night,, I mean. Even. Wt loss. Pics

Hair pics... was.  Trying  show you.  

Toning up, changing looks.nothing new to me,,,looked into my domains and blogs,

, ,,,but even roomie. Started  with,,,people are right. ,your babbling 

 I said, no,, just like taxes. Daughter,, anything. Its easier to assume,  I'm lying or exaggerating,,

,,,no one slows down enough to see ..  so when i say   help. Or what do you think i should do,  

,,,.I'm not your average girl,  I'm use to brutal. Honest, & if I can fix It I will  ,,

So. Been. Mia.  Besides I can no longer tolerate how slow  ,misspelled. Txts are,. I know.  People assume,,,,no.,I mean. I'm 100percent sure. Of what is assumed,,. I think. Like a Guy,,

So between  that.. it got me no where explaining ,showing. But. Not only now

Phone bill.,.credit card bills.  All I wanted. was enough  to run out & do something if I wanted to.  But that isn't why. Not. written 

Been order  ,not to touch electronics dec. ,  well last night

,


,.I call it balance. 

,,.lol, I do ,but 

I hate being negative repeating, , saying certain things.  It doesn't help,, has the opposite affect ,,,

And now that I simply cant keep writing like I did 

( I said it hurts  ,wait  .its coming  ,)


Almost everything. Tho...  starts with ,,,if You Don't/Didn't believe me......then,,,

whatever lady 

.....I'm crazy. 


Same with updating you,

Your so far behind in what's going on..

.....You kinda never knew me at all anyway ,,,

But  I'll try to say briefly 

I only say this because 

Ok

 Ok stop... now  what are you or have you been  assuming the past few (6)months.

What's been. going on  fixing a condo for sale ,  still waiting on windows,.  And was so bad. Finally now..  took me 5months. To get all the mold Dust  hair  dirt up

Showed You were I stay &  Sleep.

..cooking vegan,  cleaning. Fixing

Attempting learn technology fix my stuff,,,online  &  like,personal,,Id,soc,bank, cards taxes,credit. As. Well as dr appts & meds

Gained 15lb. That the boobs.. butt u see , but again. Come. Before..tone...umm. who has been in fitness rx &oxygen mag  done it 4/5 times ,,by Workout & diet  


I fixed what was bugging the. Living daylights out of me.      My face,  between  face swelling afterwards in nov .,,I was Sick in oct,,,hospital pics.  


Tried end of Oct. And end of. nov. To get out,,

But all the texting  explaining & caring. 

,,I was. Trying get my stuff done so could catch people,,saw txt. cared I was. Trying. But,. I care how I look to you but roomate bailed me out again.. so when I we told. Coming to get you Monday .

,,I did say no.   The first two times ....

Didn't want to disrespect,,lose my living space.  

(More caring)

But. Care. About you.  So raced back

,,, I get  my responsibilities done here..


Laugh 


,i didn't even pause. So,   in a dress & nylons cleaned,,chores.   & then my OCD, thirty hrs of showers,,


By then I saw txts,

How I don't care. Etc,,,. 

So collapsed,,,

Then snow & holidays,,,so I assumed .,nothing for me ..but assumed you would be busy..


Except By then.

Well. Before then. was. bit me. learning tech. Hating every minute,,but knew unless pics and place  so ,healed face, worked out,

 no hurry  after I tried again,..


Well. 

Lately  it's been. Between  me taking care of myself.,my cleaning  places &me. and. mainly 

All the texting.  Writing  for years 

.extreme. extreme. Nerve pain..

So simply couldn't,,

Slept With heating pads on arms and hanging them over the couch..the pain was so bad


. And we go back to 

It doesn't matter 

 does it.. unless, ,

 ,

Now are you close  at all??? to what ???

And the posts..  social  I do.. even pg... like phone.,  , someone.   So it gets taken down, 

You tell me


Btw.  Was so bored. Sad,  girls  said hi,  roomie got me. roku ,

,,,I laughed. More. Tech,,

Roll your eyes. 

But. example,.. Just saw u tube shorts. first time ever,  

Realized  had on airplane mode

,,.Just now..doing. stuff the. Correct  way.   Without..  just for speed and  get it done,  

Anyway  sooo. 

Love the show 

While the rest of us die 

 But only care. for continuity &  ease

..

Oh ok  so see. Examples 

Of pr0ve of ab0ve


As if that helped me  before. 

Lol   



Comments

Michael said…
Hope you're doing well, its good to see you posting again
EngMike7342 said…
Hey Beautiful Bella,

How are you doing? Haven't seen an update in a bit... Are you still around Cleveland? I just got everything in my life straight and wanted to offer my help with your technology issues...

I just want to hear that you are alive and well!!! I can help ensure you will always be online...

Drop me a line, I will help however possible, required, and needed... All you have to do is ask!!!