Jan 3rd. Its ok ifsaw some some photos or vids have quite a few more add phone did some social.why..vids here also saw few txts sorry been long month holidays storm ,ordered to put electronics down,, thatt cell. # issues

 Omg k well whole another album of outfits toys two pink a yellow another purple few vid and sans outfit

But been at all day to condense since 

Aug but 90 percent  Nov and Dec soooo stay tuned mom Dom sexy & cute





































































































































My lame humor. Ok.so bored ..lol










Man. Ne Ohio. Cannot win for trying here ,lol,freak,,,I don't get why everything so much harder here I know less rates,worse sites,but I also mean,harder,everything, its weird,right, 

Ok but did go thru accts pics vids,bios,websites,blogs,emails,did taxes, 

I'm trying  it. Problems take two more days ,I. Did write a semi long lecture ,

Just usual,,I'm to nice so unsure yet ,,well,the usual here. But,,I have my stuff stable,, 

Got us,,,did as promised,,

Anyway ok. No u don't  get update yet

Only cause  both Phone & tablet dead from use tonight ,,pics vids separated for you


I swore backing up to same acct. But had move into seperate folder 

So I'll upload as I txt,and,check cards points 

See how ,if,,i

Can see you,  grrr,or wait till tax return,

Hey i paid 3 days advance both times 

Basically. I get ,i miss you can only come

So,nice me waits then   fri sat sun blown off so that  ,,Sound familiar? 


Um got. Credit cards got us ,,toys outfits nylons 6inch stilletos thank God fixed face ,hair growing, 

Got. A  seperate cell phone for us ,used points savings for place,

Now bills,,and both times  ,,,zero 

Still need proof it's me? 

Yes took. Stupid pics of It all  and me 

But when have i not said ,,,or lied,,

It's been since Aug only available 4 days month. Not only did do pics me everyday  and the 4 sizes of strap,prostate,bullets outfits,,rings 4 bottles glide lotion oil 

Been In and out only when said ok to those know or asked me repeatedly but needed me out. extra day or two,

I say ok. They blow me off and poof 

Guess who gets blamed  the one place extra 20 cause,um,safety. 

Then I'm texting explaining or showering 6 times so that by that Monday 

Well,my roomie bailed me out 

So I know. ,,,well. I was told  the next day could ,,,would ,

But I felt had make choice. 

It put me in a bad spot,,,tell my only place found stay to get ,,,,well I'm not. Could not ,be rude. Tell him no thanks don't pick me up  at 10am ,,

I could not say give it another day 

I said that before. And ,sooo well again 

I made people mad cause I could not wait but people would been

Mad if I said wait to rescue

And since I felt bad ,I came  back,did chores my list in double time

Umm I was cleaning ,cooking,,fixing thing in nylons and a dress 10 hrs later

But by time I was done ,to late ,so laid down

By time I got up, snow holiday  and  a few 

Fuck me ,nevermind on txts 

So have up. But my OCD showering  cause of anxiety cleaning ,masterbating cause alone for months added to my explanation over txt etc

I could not move forearms hands. 

Was told. Put it all down,stop

And I'm sure,,,,now,have not updated gotten to answer 

Now well did my rep get better

Laugh,,

Now I do admit. Ocd,,, my writing and f,,,ing smart phones. With new ones 

And they saw  complained. TV radio

Got me a roku,,,yeah.more to figure out 

Lol ,soooooo that's been my. ,whatever 2 3 ,,4weeks.  All cause. 

I been updating  .yes took ,last one down 

 But only cause  was going  fix it or just do a pg blog,,if to hard. Follow 

Lol,I'll tell u about phone,,Twitter and etc,u will laugh,,.,

I mean nothing. Huge they are there,

Yes started to,,..even looked into seperate domain.which blog. Webs.

 Adults & not adults 

But same as showed them here. 

Have everything you've seen or see

It's just most of us and  etc. Uses diff sites

Southern charms ,loyalfans vs only fans 

Eccie,p411,vs,

Wb270,sexyjobs,modelmayem,onemodelplace 67228

Yes also pulled example from 2009 to 2014 2016 2020 u can see 

Everytime. Day step foot in. Or out of here vs year later. 

What I'm saying is. Age doesn't have as much to do with,,in my experience. We have things down better

But showing u not for excuses. Cause you've seen before. ,I'm not shy. Have shown then

Its amazing  and like I say. Work three times harder for same 

And I went college etc not judging,,,saying

All my stuff is stories to share,,say omg huh or what you think

Well even that you'll see. Sebt news letter besides that pics and vid  alone

Least u can stare at something ,while being bored 

Lol but you'll see 

And well let me try add a few at least for you 

Toni 


Comments