proof pics vent


This post work in progress know you care mote latest pics vid first 

why do u.  ask if u  Just Not 
 Not  believe me anyway. And can tell not edited. 
Bellatoniblog.blogspot.com
Oh i cant put ..here. Twitter & insta omp..p411 tryst.ter
But i said Been woking on. And got for you...us and so. Far .. Well msybe i was stupid thinkong....but since i care i font look how. Btw see. Im.not 100 more Flexible. Mab you guys abd again. Plz stop u assume. So much more and worse and etc then..... Which is fine..mi just dibt need to hear after not ssying anything baf sbout anyone. Skways been nice and given breaks. .but cahse. U dont kbkw abd assume ..hear how i Should d go..Lorain. Ask for 20
Btw got. Daughter in warren 90 day thing  snd a tonnnn been gping on eoth me but. Ots kinda hard tp update. Dnt want bote ya and. Lets be real...like i to!d and you. Learned...never realky trust ..asdume lting. Anyway
Soooo
Not been ignoring
 you
Not Been ava. For about 8/9 months And  miss ya and
Pocs currebtz. Evetythng ekse new 
Oh unsure if can. List. Even. But. Dresseses outfuts like two cokors 6 inch stil.
Nylons thigh high 3 garters 4 sizes strap 3 bull.3 gartes 
Etc etc etc etc ropes col!ars. Restra
Make up .jewlery wigs. .lowered xlenses fixed face skin Personality abd yes it was just for ME i feek better. Am told it evryday. Not only like skin lopks
 Wt so boobs butt. But how. Vibrant Fun
So electronics got usa phonr abd Tablet yep. Real one
Working on resune abd. Part time other jpb


But kiving situation is changng soo
N and have to cne uo with rent pr back to a room shelter or hotel
 Eorkec in id.identity theft ..i mean 5 tines to bmv.. Couldnt get a prepaid activated.  Thats how bad. But heaslth nsurance. Fixed. Id .key bank a ct  
The pposts is like phne. Sonene vibdictibe. Been report me so. Postax veeb tkeb Down or acct....
Thats  why. Slowly. And pg first
But u see.  It is not causr i Dont look ok or am shy
 Wprking on that Also
My mistajet. As usual
.thought.u be happy. And sah. She not dai help. Or. Been ava. But  2. 3. Times in 9 mo
 Seen. Same  3  4 people also
Sooo and .looke at her... I feel good. About  it.
I hear she looking youthful and is vrbrant and fun and ready

 I miss her. At least let me say hi
.but nope. I saw the boards. My txt and wow ..why is everyone so negative. Assuming. So bad. And
.well
.yhats all i want to say to That
I know u dont know. It might take time yo. Get to know me and. Its for real
But i dont need .... .i  don't do that to you
.all it is. Is. Kept. Promises. Commitments. Looked out for. US....So safety.  Promised. Just. You  and. Waited   .    and instead of.....  I got..no. Shows. How i don't care. Not christian. Go to lorain....nice huh
Dont Worry. I slept. Did. 8. Hrs ny beauty stuff sat eve. And shook it off. Just trying at least get shot ome of pics. Up fast cause thats what ruined.  Any chance i had of.    Anything last two times
it's
 I Said kooked Ok and Had but....
And i am Trying get closer

.so far. Last two times had cry. Get. A neighbor. Come bail.me out and take.me.back to basement......... Let alone.  Made. Extra. To get to the west side...
.. i know. Im jist leRy lf new  ... To nice To those i know ....girls are all.lairs... Want. Per diem.  And   well i know it 
take time. Im Trying  .just hope i dpnt sink Before thenoh. Did fiarst like vid. Hi...  And roku. Even saw first you tube hahahah .no. For real.  Buts its funny right.. 
Hahaha just. Fot dates. Proof . brb




















Im. Going to cut and copy what wrote once the i add more  about me pics ok 

Love you toni


 ok  but see so i have real cells  not  txt app anymore 

except 440 971 9290 but that's for a few reasons  it takes time for a lot to realize  different #  & 2 - didnt  transfer contacts  yet  I made the file  downloaded the app    just  well if u cant tell im behind    in updating   here   pics  etc  SOO and here  that hurts me ..other cities  not so much  there is trust  after known each other  

here  as I said in  nov I learned  the answer to how long  it takes before  trust    that answer was never..  SOOO .now its fine like I said not like other girls 

just like expect you not to believe me. if I have not known you for a bit ..but  never...but if that is the answer  . that's the  answer

one thing  wether  

nursing  .   having  a member site or offering  pics & vids  wether.in person massage   vs  online hi  

Wether it is family or personal   criticism or advice ... 

wether it is my personal  training client   or  finance    ill show you  im still  on yelp for my business I had  when j lived in ne ohio  went to  cwru  for nursing     had a  financial  estate  trusts 403b  QDRO business the area with 2partners  erisa attorney a cfp & i took over for a putnam advisor     

wet her  took  care if  grandparent &  parent at home so die here.

or  gave daughter  a tutor.  horseback camp. psych therapy. best medical   teeth covered she will never have a cavity   hasd  like me  hep b .hpv  all preventative shots.    

best friend  I paid  for last 2 semesters of nurse school

sisters lived with one at a time  so They go to  school  with a baby  & she became cna  1.just boought first house 2020


the other owns 4 houses. 1 i  lived in nc .so she had solid renter.  &  daughter   wanted a  back yad &  with dog door. SOO.      this  idiot .......me .... not only did I do this for them but paid a 2.500 broken  lease for them apartment I was at  so  paid 700 rent clewned  fixed house backyard A shed. a fresh  paved  driveway 

don't forget i had  at same  had other tbings

Seems like j  was always in school. Or learning a business. Or even once i moved to. NC. It was modeling 

Ohhh no ..you know me.   I didnt  even respond for a year.   Yeahhh I'm sure you want me to model.  Plzzz I know what you want 


You want me to model a stick.  That's ok..no thanks

. I had put pics up. So always have them. Cahse 


I aaa almost 270 lbs ar agw 14 so wanted them keop them & 2. Yes i was. Curious hear opinions....

 So man. It  fell like alwaysalways      new business   travel  help people. go  to chool.WorkoUT  

One of my  assistant  overpaid so she  could  qualify  get a house  

my  other sister  gave her lasik    eye surgeRY  eeso she could workout. go to work feeling better   increase confidense  due to tighter body   ( notice I said tighfer not skinny just trying to help increase   feeling sexy  & keep marraige  . 

got thim  w-ii  play things for autism/asbergers help   

Umm daughter. Know what everyone is Picturing  or assuming.   

But  evetho

You'd Almont think nun...you for sure think lesbian lol ..no really.  . Pta mom...brownies.   no reason at all for  a b.....but ...always involved 

Went on  fun and educational  vacation 

Took her to tour 5 collages.

Like summer. Worked at a summer  camp ad. As nurse so she get free camp. & I work 

We be together  or me stripper at nights & when i got  back to motel..we did lazy river  together as we got thru time's  tables..

Here. 

With. New Roomates there so. Surprised  at a lo

Where did I learn to cook ..clean. pilotlight. Plaster holes

WAIT TILL I BTELL YOU THE CAT STORAND

PAST WK HERE. THE MOVE STORY 

 FUNNY 


But. Help


You guys. Help help help

I haven't lied


I'll show you the 6 lbs paperwork  and got denied a prepaid card  even. Awhile 


So hard identity theft and live ub a hotel Awhile

Aoooo hard to prove was me

Was where lived

 Then so long- fix.  Face..posture 

Strength.   Lower  expenses  and stress 

***?

VERY VERY IMP

SO  YES.HAD A PLACE. NOT BEEN AVA. BAREY TOUCHED .(  NO I WAS. TOLD. ....FEELS. DIFFERENT.. SUPRISES ME ALSO


LATELY  ASKED. HEY  CAN I GROW  US A. GARDEN   SINCE LIVED ON A. FARM


PROMAIW5 PUTTING PROOF UP OF ALL THIA 


Including 


WHY J HAD TO POST NEW PICS AND LEAVE AN HR LATER IN FEB.  

IŊNCLUSING5 WHY SAID I. COMING. 5 WKS AGO &  DIDNT. MAKE IT

.THIS TIMEĶ TIMEMMMM N BEEN  OK. EXCEPT MY DAMN REVERSE SLEEP and. Most of u not really. Believe me. Giving me a chance .not known not lived  in....assumed  Same responding 

Looking toni

offering  same.  Services toni ... even  assuming a few things. That you always assumed. But were neber true to were never.  True anyway

And i took all this time to. Clean me. Sleep get cute offer nice  safe setting 

And all this  time  to update you &   the pics  words  blogs. Social  stuff. Explain 

Esp adding  a lot for you. 

Oh


Crap i fogeot one last thing 

Please for me and il try t on move in a Day or two for you. Two


Oh

I made list and pics

And 

All new. TOys outfits. Nylons heels  jewelery.  Sheers washcloths 

Make up.  Lotions glodea5. Ropes.nip. Clamps. Paddles. COllar. Restraints  enemas nylons. Slips

Playlist⁶. Dresses skirts. One pieces.  Two pieces..3 garters ..chemical peel. . Pedi 

Earrings  necklaces.  belly rings  body spray  scrub..

3 ⁶⁶. 4 sizes of strap. 2 sizes prostate 

4 bottles of. 

And like I said  went from. Prepaid  3 days ahead to positive 4...

To  3. 4  days later. Negative  23.  Thanks to assuming and. Just.  Whatever I don't care toni

 So jbthank u for  that 

No. Not cause of that reason

Cause I  could been done with.    

But  no use. Complaining

 i just know....... u wonder why seems like.    

..that's why.  

I guess.  

 Me. Asking trusting the wrong people 


Ok so  ready. I'll add  rest of pics later abd plzzzz

Bj hope. Never have to.  Write like this again 

Oh and I'll do. Later But see



See. It isn't cause I look crappy or etc ..really is. Just being. Treated the same. 

 But I'm reacting. Differently


I'm almost there. Whopper whoa


Cause also have fun. Stories 

Like

If u didn't believe  i was in. A place. Place

Who did u think that was In  A kitchen ???

Hahahahhha a

Lol


Like I told 

Someone  said I don't know what To say to that 

Nothing

I'm 

Just f

Glad  grateful u even skimmed thru it 

Honest  thanks


Comments