Its august. I am coming ..just finishing everything. Took me so long .but i have said hi





 To 2 people. ..I..just didn't get a place ....

You know what i mean

Some one hacked twitter ..last wk. Sane time as  the whole twitter hasstle on the news ..

....im not going to do a ton.Bellatoni2021

Omg. Not what i would hae used at all..for pics 

Hahahaha but after i show these 

Ill also throw up hair and   well

I modeled.  Paying me to look ..have a variety of Looks... Add to my adhd...

Now that ive looked into Social sites

Well a Lot verified what ive said. Just didnt know.  Things were not just me

& the level of lies.marketing. etc wowwww

I mean everyone has to Make a living but 

At least be honest about it .ask not take &

What do i say?

If do something. Do it right..worth what your asking..

ok. So...im going to have to. It be easier do it at once so almost...

Not yet .on the 4th cybersecurity.. &3rd ..chat gtp.course...hacked /verified Social sites stuff

So i plan to all at once 

 Wanted to warn you Cause connected to a pay site.

Well it will.coincide

With 

I Have 1 more month till a year ..Been away

1_mo till contract ends... Till then...

Oh but been so busy...i havent. Re newed id.

Im getting there .

Some days. I dont sit for 18 hrs 

But. To assure You


Let me at least show you. Wether its clear or not..ok.

Me.this one i don't have best picture

But. Its been on 

Maury..dr phil

Oxygen magazine & Fitness rx magazine

Well. Ill show whati have as close to the dates ..nope. Wasnt shy 

Just ungrateful Family.. Friends etc  i simply Only have pics. Vids. From past. Few years 

2016-2023

The difference is so striking. 

When lived here. Vs. A year later. In nc 

Then came back   Helped family. Grandmother finished cwru...and so again. Have pictures. 

Same When stayed a year to care for father 

Took a year. And then pics me in pa,

And sooo. Same again

..i put. Cause. I know. .amazing huh 

...finances. & what people assumed 

/ made judgements of me 

Are just as stark...its just. Well 

I can put. Show You the  exact

 degrees . cwru.licences..rn...can include.  D/d tests.  Thru even 2023. Btw

Licensing series .7/24/64/66/l&h

.businessEs .(2_are in yelp)   ret.& estate plan..... Lion.. Toni benz/ Clubtoni

...we all know.  . what here. ...

So take that along with pictures

And see. Not the first time

But whatz Weird. Yes. Its only. In the one area  i came from

Even tho 36 cities & 4 Countries

But ..have shown people this &  well

Apparently.. View ing proof here. 

Doesn't mean anything at all

..i don't know why there in there own world

Im showing you

Cause

Going to attempt 1_more time

And hopefully you'll see it can be done.

F...k i keep picking up the wrong Tablet To update you with 

Grr

Im assuming you dont want mE 

Learning to & then doing before & after ....drywall.install floors 

Landscaping And cleaning. Cooking.lol

Thats what is on this one 

Although  out with my friend. Personal training client 

Comments

Michael said…
Glad to see you post again, hope things are going well!
Fuzzy said…
It"s September now.When?
Lenny said…
Hi toni. Miss seeing you