Yep ..me. funny. Story & have an idea...only you will know this way

 














Ok so letting you know I'm going to lie 

Posted fb insta.twitter

This is what I put 

Does  it sound like I left.  .to say hi 



Bit  then had to come home ???


Because I need to figure  who is coming to the blog ..like k asked...for updates. .etc

But I also don't want to bore the crap 

Or even bring up...certain things.  


Big its tough. This area. Only thinks of me ..sees  Mr completely different than j am.  

Took me. Whole year. .to say..see.  I'm. Nothing like!?  Right ?

Hey  How do I share  a funny vid I liked on u tube?

PICTURES 

NOT EDITED  IN ANYWAY  SO U CAN  SEE.  

OK

SO I PUT THIS

BUT. BUT. THE. STORY. ABOUT  THE. FEMALE OFFICER IS TRUE. 


NOOO. & SEE. EVERYONE  IN TH THIS. ATEA .

AM SURE WILL THINK ......OMG.  THEY  KNOW  HER 

OR PARANOID.  SEE 

I CANT JUST SAY A FUNNY. STPRY 

OG BE A NORMAL PERSON. HERE.....

THATS WHAT  I MEAN......THERE  ARE LEVELS.  THERE A TON OF.  STRIPPERS. MASSAGE GIRL'S  .adult video girl's.   Etc.  Thad. Live a normal ..even  if travel. / Adventures.  Have w lives. 

When.  But. See that is where. What site you use......determines ....in the end.    ....the audience...thinks. & you know  ive joked..

..no . They. Didn't bother you.  .

Your. Using there site....yhere not on your site. Scouting for you....your on the sites  used by the criminals & those after them. 


Ok so.  She was judging me on I was filthy from landscaping  & had baggy clothes on.. hair ponytail. 


What u mean is.    They just oversee things around here.   This area. They don't usually see anyone working outside. Or Inside or getting dirty.        They  have landscapers. You will see vans..trucks  in the drive ways tho.  Like.pella glass.& hvac   i know  j work around them all day.                                                              I  think it's funny.  

Without knowing it.   Perfect example. Right there.. huh..?

Ok. 

Oh. Forgot to show u  trying get phone activated.  Any chances anyone can draw ? Did responed.   Blog....&  Remember paylink.Not ME!

 I'm sorry...I Had same everything. For 10+ yrs. I know. Not a. Single change was made due to me tho..can anyone draw ? Thought I'd ask...

 You only want me to answer  if yes & yes.  I started to be polite again  ..wow...took 2 seconds. Before back to old wayz of thinking. LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP. BUT I HAVE..BTW. .  ON THE BLOG.    BUT TONI. YOU HAVEN'T  FOR  !?-, .....YES........IT HAS BEEN MONTH'S. I DIDNT  JUST PICK YOU PUT TO IGNORE.  

..MAN.  NOW YOU HAVE  ME THINKING A SECOND...OHHHH SOO. 


Last wk  get a call come  home..fire & police in youth driveway asking for any occupants I'm closer. As I walk up female. P.o. say,s with an inflection. YOU?   ! LIVE HERE  !?!?   YEAH. PROBABLY NOTHING. SHE was just wondering. Not judging. Huh. ??  THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT ALSO.  ..LOL. #chi #clt #Philly #p411 #Columbus. 


Comments

Michael said…
Been following your blog for a while. Love getting to see all that you share. Hope we can connect again soon.
Fuzzy said…
Unfortunately still basically incoherent.Good luck anyway,
Tallmike51 said…
It is great to see you. I hope to visit sometime.